JANUARY 2015 - JULY 2015

Monday, February 2, 2015

Update

I was the last days in Queenstown for a rock festival. We drove from Hokitika to Haast, which was nearly the middle of our trip to Queenstown. We made a stop there and slept there. We got up at 9.00 o'clock and left our rooms some minutes before 10 o'clock. I realized that I forgot my memory card of my little camera in Hokitika. That's why I could not took really nice pictures. (only with my mobile phone).
We drove to Queenstown and need for that way about 4 hours.
We arrived Queenstown and it rained. The was moody. At Saturday in the morning we took our bus to the rock festival. There were about 17 000 people. My favourite band was "Foreinger". This band is from New York.
We drove back at Sunday with 2 breakes.
Finally, it was a really nice trip and I collected much impressions and new expieriences.

You can find here a panorama, which I made during the concert:



And this is picture from the stage: