JANUARY 2015 - JULY 2015

Friday, May 22, 2015

Last tramp

I just came home from my last tramp with my outdoor education class. We were 11 people and I took a few good pictures.
We were three days in the mountains and slept in Huts. A hut is usually a small house with basic beds and a furnace. It drizzled on our first day. We've had heavy rain on our second day and we've had a lightly cloudy sky on our last day. Last night I woke up at 2 o'clock am, not a surprise I mean I slept on a thin mattress on the ground, because we've had only 6 beds. I went out and looked up. I have never seen such a beautiful sky. It cleared up in the evening and it was even better at night. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture, because I just didn't want to stand outside at 2 o'clock am at 6 degrees.
All in all that tramp was awesome. I am too lazy to write all the little facts about it. So if you get questions, ask me.